We work with a variety of suppliers that offer various shipping options based on the delivery location. Usually you need to add items to the cart and enter your shipping information for rate quote and delivery time estimates.
Our top supplier evo.com, offers Free Shipping on Orders over $50
- Free Economy Ground Shipping applies to the lower 48 states
- Add item(s) to your cart and that total over $50
- Economy Ground Shipping is automatically free
- All casual footwear including shoes, boots and sandals ship for free and include free return shipping
- This offer may change at any time.
What to expect after your order is placed:
- Order Confirmation / Receipt Email (within 15 min of submitting the order)
- Most items ship out within one business day, economy may take 2-4 business days during peak season**
- Shipping Confirmation Email with a tracking number once your shipment is labeled
Free Shipping and Returns On All Footwear
- All casual footwear including shoes, boots and sandals includes free return shipping
- This offer may change at any time.
International shipments will be subject to applicable customs, tariffs, duties, and any required taxes (i.e., VAT). These costs will be your responsibility and are not included in our shipping charges. You may be charged these additional costs upon delivery.
All international shipments will be subject to applicable customs, tariffs, duties, and any required taxes (i.e., VAT). These costs will be your responsibility and are not included in our shipping charges. You may be charged these additional costs upon delivery.
Please be aware that there are some brands that can’t be shipped outside of the USA. These include the following:
Arbor, Armada, Atomic, Burton, Bateleon, Billabong, Byerly Wakeboards, CAPiTA, Catch Surf, Connelly, Dakine,
Dyanstar, Evil, evo, fix, flow, flux, full tilt, Head, Hyperlite, Jones, Juliana, K2, Lange, Lib Tech, Line Skis, Liquid Force,
Look, Mummut, Marin, Marmot, Merrell, Never Summer, Nidecker, Nikita, Nixon, Oakley, O’Neill, Osprey, Patagonia,
Quicksilver, Ride, Rome, Ronix, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Santa Cruz, Sector 9, Slash, Slingshot, Technica, Teva,
The North Face, Union, Volcom, Volkl, Yes., Yeti Cycles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much will it cost to ship to my Country?
Our supplier usually ships internationally via UPS Worldwide Expedited. Pricing is based on the size and weight of the package. Estimated delivery times are displayed in the cart at checkout.
What payment methods does your website accept for international shipment?
We accept Credit Card and PayPal payments for orders going to many countries. There are some international destinations for which PayPal is the only option.
How much should I expect to pay in Import duty, taxes and brokerage?
Duty and tax vary greatly based on product category, product value and delivery location. The below details apply to Canada only.Regardless of where you are shipping, we recommend contacting your local border and customs agency for specific details regarding importation of your items.
- GST/HST/PST rates vary by province from 5% to 15% of your purchase price. Check with your local agency to determine the rates for your province.
- Duty amounts vary by product and can vary widely. For example, skis and snowboards carry 0% duty, whereas technical outerwear typically carries a duty of 18% of the price of the goods. In some cases, duty is waived for items up to $150 CAD. https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/cn-ad/cn20-18-eng.html
- Brokerage is the fee the carrier assesses for collecting and paying the duty on your behalf. You can expect the following fee to be applied based on the value of your purchase. Additionally, GST/HST/PST is collected on the brokerage fee.
Purchase Price (USD) Brokerage Fee (USD)
$0 – 20 $0.00
$20.01 – $150 $5.00
$150.01 – $750 $15.00
$750.01 – $2,500 $45.00
$2,500.01 and up $51.50
Please note that all these charges can vary greatly. Refunds will not be given for shipment refusals due to unexpected duty and tax. If you have any further questions, please contact evo Customer Care.
How do I pay my bill?
Depending on the carrier, you may be contacted prior to delivery and prompted to pay the amount owed. In other instances the delivery person will attempt to collect at the time of delivery. If duties cannot be collected after three delivery attempts, the process to return the shipment to the shipper (evo) will be initiated.
What if I want to return my items?
- When you return your goods that have been imported into your country, you may be able to apply for a refund of the duties and taxes paid on the original purchase.
- Canadians can apply with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and their Casual Refund Program. Check out the following link for more information: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/courier/crp-prio-eng.html
- All other countries will need to contact their border and customs agencies for specifics.
- International customers are responsible for the return postage/freight to evo. Upon inspection, you will be refunded your purchase price. For items received damaged or in error, please contact evo Customer Care for assistance.
Using Package forwarders
We understand that many people outside the US will use a package forwarder to get their items abroad. Please be aware that Extreme Infinite and our shipping partners cannot be held liable for damage that may occur after the items are delivered to the shipping address provided at the time of purchase.
We carry a number of items that require special processing and shipping arrangements due to their large size. Pricing is set by product type and shipping service required.
Bikes*, Surfboards (shortboards), and smaller car accessories
Within the Continental US : $69 Standard Ground Shipping
Shipping to AK and HI : $199 2 Day Air Shipping – Unfortunaely eBikes are unable to be shipped to AK and HI at this time.
*Bikes may take up to 10 business days to process and are shipped with a Signature Required.
Within the Continental US : $99 Standard Ground Shipping
Shipping to AK and HI : $199 2 Day Air Shipping.
Large rooftop Car Accessories
Within the Continental US : $150 Freight Shipping.
If you are interested in any other shipping service type, live outside the U.S., or have any other questions, please contact us
Should you need to return your oversized item, a $69 prepaid UPS return label is available for most bikes, surfboards being returned from within the continental US.
Buyers are responsible for all return costs associated with freight items.
We all could use an extra day. Every item we sell is covered by our 366 day return policy. If your new, unused* item doesn’t work out, you have 366 days to return or exchange it. Simple.
*All items must be returned in original condition, including manufacturer packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories. Returns will be refused if items arrive used or damaged due to improper packaging. Please ensure returns are carefully packaged.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
The easiest way to exchange your new, unused
item is to initiate a return and place a new order through our website. This will allow you to get your new item quickly and avoid the risk of it selling out. You will receive a full refund (minus the cost of any evo supplied shipping labels) for your item once we receive the return. Feel free to give us a call to set up your exchange or answer any questions.
Received a damaged or incorrect item? Contact Customer Care
Still have questions?
Contact Customer Care